|Online Job Fair For All Locations – May 4
Interested in learning more about the career opportunities available at St. Vincent’s Health System? Join us for a virtual open house on Thursday, May 4 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. We’ll be recruiting for a wide range of positions and locations.
| How does it work?
- Visit http://bit.ly/2pjrmWZ and register to attend the event.
- You’ll receive a log in for the event and can submit your resume online.
- You’ll log back in on Thursday, May 4, and have the opportunity live to ask questions, interact directly with recruiters and sign up for interviews.
Careers & Employment Opportunities
St. Vincent’s Health System associates provide personalized, compassionate care, and we give you the resources and support to do it. We believe in balancing high-touch with high-tech, and that reputation draws patients to us from more than 40 Birmingham-area zip codes. As an associate, you’ll enjoy competitive benefits and a rewarding atmosphere. Plus, when you join St. Vincent’s you become part of Ascension, the nation’s largest non-profit and largest faith-based health system, which is recognized nationally for its commitment to quality, safety and healing.
- New Applicants An account is not needed to browse the list of job openings, but all applicants must register and create an account in order to fill out an application.
- Click the SEARCH for job button to begin browsing the job postings. The link will connect you to a jobs application site maintained by Ascension, which St. Vincent’s Health System is a part of.
- If you do not create an account before browsing, you will be prompted to register and create an account when you attempt to apply for a position.
- If you have questions about this website or any posted positions, please call the Ascension Candidate Care at 1-855-778-6037. The call is toll-free.
By using the link above you will be able to search for postions throughout our ministries.
· St Vincent’s Birmingham (Downtown)
· St Vincent’s Blount (Oneonta)
· St Vincent’s Chilton (Clanton)
· St Vincent’s East (Trussville)
· St Vincent’s St Clair (Pell City)
· St Vincent’s One Nineteen
Now offering Registered Nurses:
- Newly adjusted, highly competitive pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- Attractive benefit plan
- Flexible scheduling
- Development and education opportunities to fit your career path
- Medical/Surgical & Step-down RNs – $2,500-$10,000* sign-on bonus (*Amount varies by location. Available at the Birmingham, Blount, East and St. Clair locations.)
- Emergency Room RNs with at least 1 year experience - $5,000-$10,000 sign-on bonus (Bham and East)
- CVOR RNs - $10,000 sign on bonus (East)
· ER nurse $5,000-$10,000 *1 yr of experience
· Med/Surg RN areas $2,500 -$10,000
If you have previously applied for a position and created a user account, you may log in here to apply for a position, check on the status of an existing application or to access your Career Tools including your applicant profile.
You do not have to login to browse a list of job openings.
Questions regarding positions or this website, please call the Ascension Candidate Care at 1-855-778-6037. The call is toll-free.
To view St. Vincent’s Home Health open positions or to apply, please go to:
stvhomehealth.com. You may also fax your resume to (205) 313-2837.