Welcome to the St. Vincent’s Follow My Health Patient Portal for your hospital-based health information. Your Follow My Health patient portal will include components of your medical record from St. Vincent’s hospital stays after March 12, 2014.
Directions to set up your St. Vincent’s Follow My Health
It only takes a few minutes and four simple steps to set up your personal patient portal, available anytime from your computer, tablet or mobile device!
Getting Started is Easy…
1. Stop by any hospital registration desk to receive additional information about the portal. If you are an
inpatient or Emergency Department patient, you will receive an e-mail from “Follow My Health”, usually
within 1-5 days. *Please note: you must provide an e-mail address to receive the invitation.
2. Click on the secure link in the e-mail.
3. Set up your user name and password by clicking on the green FMH Secure Login icon.
Or you have the option of using one of the other account creation options displayed on the login screen.
NOTE: If you already have an existing FMH account select login and enter your existing FMH user name/password and continue following instructions on screen
4. Follow online instruction and enter your Invitation Code to link your St. Vincent’s record
Once you have completed the first time login, access your St. Vincent’s Follow My Health Patient Portal by visiting stvhs.com\followmyhealth.
St. Vincent’s Primary Care/Family Care Patients
If you are a patient at one of our St. Vincent’s Family/Primary Care Centers, your health information from your office visits beginning August 26, 2014 will be available through the St. Vincent’s Health System Patient Portal here once you register. Your Patient Portal historic information from office visits, test results, etc. from March 12, 2014 to August 25, 2014 will still be available through the Follow My Health Portal.
Have questions or need more information?
• Go to stvhs.com and click on “St. Vincent’s Health System Patient Portals” or
“For Patients” for more information and a How To Guide.
• If you have questions about this process, you may contact Dial-A-Nurse at
205-939-7878, toll free at 800-331-6777, or you can e-mail Dial-A-Nurse by going to stvhs.com/dialanurse.
• Within your Follow My Health portal, simply click on the Help button.
How to know if my computer has the right technical requirements?
The minimum technical requirements:
• IE 7.0 +, Mozilla Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 4 +, and Safari 4+ (Mac Only)
• Supported on both Windows and MAC operating systems