Heart Disease Knowledge Questionnaire
Instructions: Please check your response to the following questions addressing your beliefs and knowledge about various aspects of heart disease.
Feel free to check “Don’t know” if you are unsure of an answer.
1) HDL is called the “good” cholesterol and you want them to be higher in number.
2) Increasing dietary fiber is an easy way to lower your cholesterol.
3) Participating in physical activity is a good way to lower your risk for heart disease.
4) You will always know or feel bad if your blood pressure is high.
5) After attending Heart Day, I feel like my current understanding of how to keep my heart healthy is: