As our robotic surgery services have expanded, many patients are now traveling long distances to access our expert care. That’s why our Dial-A-Nurse staff has rolled out a special welcome mat, creating what we call “St. Vincent’s Concierge Services” -- free traveler information and discounts for our out-of-town robotic surgery patients and their families.
Our associates want to make the whole experience of traveling here as easy as possible, answering questions and connecting patients and their loved ones with the resources they need.
Feel free to contact us as soon as you know you’re coming. Our St. Vincent’s Concierge Services staff members are eager to extend our best St. Vincent’s Birmingham “welcome” to you and your family.
To access St. Vincent’s Concierge Services, call Dial-A-Nurse at 800-331-6777 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central Time, or leave an after-hours voice message. You can also email us at DialANurse@stvhs.com, or visit us online at www.stvhs.com/dialanurse.asp
What does St. Vincent’s Concierge Services do?
We know preparing for surgery can be an anxious time. That’s why our associates are eager to help you plan for:
- Lodging. St. Vincent’s Centennial Lodge is our on-campus facility with 23 motel-style rooms, family rooms, prayer room and fitness center. Since rates are reasonable, reservations are highly recommended. We can provide Centennial Lodge details, or a list of off-campus accommodations.
- Dining. Our concierge can brief you on St. Vincent’s on-campus eating options, from coffee to cafes.
- Navigation. We can help you find your way here, provide campus orientation, and even direct you to local transport services, including auto rentals and independent airport shuttles.
- Amenities. Ask about our on-campus banking, chapel, fitness center, pharmacy, gift shops and other conveniences.
Those registering for free concierge services receive three-month privileges for:
- Half-priced campus parking (excluding valet)
- Discounted food purchases at our Four Sisters Café and The Bistro
- Complimentary St. Vincent’s Birmingham Fitness Center membership for two (including its heated pool)